October Chef’s Menu
Now through October 31
New Flavors to Savor from our Chef
- October Chef’s Menu at Biaggi’s features these new flavors to savor:
- Chicken Florentine Soup (Chicken Breast, Fresh Spinach, Basil, Garlic, Rich Cream Broth)
- Campanelle Genovese (“Little Bell” Shaped Pasta, Grilled Chicken, Fresh Spinach, Medley of Mushrooms, Parmigiano-Reggiano Cream Sauce, Toasted Pine Nuts)
- Pork Chop Milanese (Breaded and Lightly-Fried Duroc Pork Loin Chop, Campanelle Pasta, Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce)
- Banana Tarte Tatin (Roasted Bananas, Caramel Sauce, Buttery Pastry Crust, Vanilla Bean Gelato)
- Click here to see the entire menu
See restaurant for details on the October Chef’s Menu.
Biaggi’s is a casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups & salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available and served in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. We offer an extensive list of affordably priced wines from around the world, including Italy and the United States.
“We believe strongly in providing exceptional service and make it our goal to ensure that each guest leaves with the feeling they have received the highest level of personal attention.”
We invite the entire family to enjoy the Biaggi’s experience. A full Kids Menu is available and children are always welcome. For larger groups, many of the locations include a private event room and wine room, the perfect settings to make any gathering an event to remember.